BEST DAIRY FREE Keto Fat Bombs EVER: Chocolate Almond Butter Coconut Oil. I love me some chocolate and almond butter. I also love SIMPLE. I am also sensitive to too much dairy. So regular keto fat bombs with butter and cream cheese pretty much make me feel nauseous. So, I make these simple 3 ingredient keto fat bombs EVERY SUNDAY! No joke! They are my GO TO right after dinner as my sweet treat. They are simple and delicious and
fast-ish in my opinion. LOL
The recipe is easy:
✅Dark chocolate chips (I prefer 75% or higher) These are my favorites;
ChocZero’s Keto Bark, Dark Chocolate Almonds with Sea Salt
Keto Chocolate Bars by Edge
✅Coconut oil – about 1-2 tbsp
✅Almond Butter – about 1/2 – 1 cup
✅Silicone liners – our trust worthy Amazon
-Put liners onto a small cookie sheet that can fit into the freezer.
-Melt the chocolate and 1 tbsp in a bowl in themicrowave. The coconut oil will literally make it glossy and shiny and thin to stir.
-Pour it into the liners about 1/2 – 1 whole pinky nail thick
– Freeze for about 30-60 minutes
– Melt the almond butter and 1 tbsp in microwave until stirable
– Pour onto chocolate
– Repeat the melting of chocolate and coconut oil again for the second layer or drizzle
– This next part is your choice, I have done it both ways;
option 1: freeze the almond butter and then pour a solid layer of chocolate over
option 2: be impatient for the treat like me 😉 and drizzle the chocolate over the almond butter that you just poured over the solid chocolate.
– Freeze for another hour or over night
– Eat one every night after your lunch or dinner to get in those healthy fats and enjoy a sweet treat while eating and sticking to your keto diet and never feel deprived!
🔥Grab the FREE KetoFIT eBOOK. Free for a limited time. I hope you love it! Its ALL thinks Keto and Fitness to super charge your results.
Need help starting or sticking to your keto diet? How about drinking your keto! Wild right? Its a REAL thing! Test drive them for yourself today with the 10 Day DRINK KETONES Challenge!